THIS WEEKEND – March 30 & 31 from 1:30-4:30 PM
Looking for an Eichler home in the Bay Area? The Boyenga Team specializes in Eichler homes and have two for sale right now! Come check out these beautiful and unique mid century modern homes. Not sure what an Eichler is? After seeing photos you will start to notice the similar characteristics that an Eichler has such as flat or low sloped roofs in horizontal form, open concept with glass, and atrium courtyard or foyer to name a few. Check out our two Eichler listings below and come see us this weekend at our open houses!
675 Evergreen St
Menlo Park 94025
4 BD | 2 BA | $3,698,000
- Beautifully remodeled great room with dramatic angled ceiling, concrete finished fireplace, skylights, and wall to wall slider
- Modern Italian Scavolini kitchen, Caesarstone countertops, open to dining area and great room, casual breakfast area with designer tile floor
- Prime Central Menlo Park Oakdell neighborhood
- Top Menlo Park schools: Oak Knoll Elementary, Hillview Middle, Menlo-Atherton High
1403 Mallard Way
4 BD | 2 BA | $1,998,800
$1,963 SQFT + 342 +/- SQFT (enclosed atrium bonus SQFT)
- Beautifully remodeled low gable/covered atrium
- Chef’s eat-in kitchen features gray quartz & updated cabinetry/appliances
- Gorgeous living room w/stunning fireplace
- Separate family room w/fireplace & sliders to rear patio
- Close to Apple, Linkedin, and Google
- Cupertino schools: Stocklmeir, Cupertino, Fremont High
We hope to see you there!
Call the Boyenga Team for all of your Eichler and Silicon Valley real estate needs!