Whether you’re prepping for a home showing, or your in-laws coming to town, it’s hard to clean every last nook and cranny of your home. Sometimes, you just need some quick and easy hacks to fake it. Try these Six Homeowner Hacks the night before and they’ll keep your home looking clean and smelling fresh:
- Ammonia in the oven will loosen hardened spills in the oven and you can easily wipe it clean.
- Putting Lemon KoolAid in the dishwasher will help clean stains.
- Put vanilla in a mug or ramekin in the oven for the smell of baking.
- Put dryer sheets on a fan for a quick deodorizer of a stinky room.
- Microwave a bowl of water for 2-3 minutes. The steam loosens spills, then easily wipe clean.
- Clean the drain with common household items. Boil a pot of water, and then pour down the drain. Then follow with 1/2 cup of baking soda. Let it sit for 3 minutes. Then pour 1 cup of hot water combined with 1/2 cup of of vinegar on top.
Thinking of selling soon? Give Mike Conroy a call to talk about local market conditions and what’s going on in the Greater Burlington Area at 802-363-3356 or email@example.com.
Conroy & Company is a Keller Williams Vermont team of Realtors located in South Burlington, Vermont. Our mission is to serve our clients with the highest level of personal commitment to helping them reach their goals. Our focus is to bring the latest technology and marketing skills to our clients, and do so in the most personal, hands on way possible. Our collaborative, strength in numbers approach to exceeding your expectations, has helped keep us in the top 2% of Vermont agents/teams ever since 2003.