You’ve taken the first step and decided to sell your house! Now it is time to make the move into the marketing mode. Very soon your home will be presented to the market and part of that process means being mentally prepared to see your home as a product. What does staging do?
- Enhance your home to give the best impression to buyers
- Enable buyers to envision living in the home
- Showcase the full potential of the home
- Create spaces that will photograph well
Staged homes typically sell quicker and for more money. That means you will be packing, so start early. If your property is in Chittenden County you are in luck! Leanne Siffermann from our team is offering expert staging service at no cost to you. A consultation with Leanne will provide you with the edge needed in this marketplace to bring you a buyer! Please call her at 802.863.9100 anytime for any appointment.
During your consultation Leanne will go over specifics, but here are a few general rules to keep in mind. Remember the way you show your home is not the same as the way you live in your home. So keep it neat and clean. Some items to consider are:
- Clear unnecessary objects from the counter-tops.
- If it hasn’t been used for three months toss it, pack it, or give it away
- Keep lawn freshly cut, edged and fertilized.
- Remove unnecessary items from tub, shower, counters & commode top.
- Clean the windows.