Want to sell your house faster? Don’t forget to stage!
Does furniture really make a difference in how your house looks to buyers? See for yourself…
Here are examples of BEFORE and AFTER “Virtual Staging” that we have done on our vacant listing to give buyers a better view – just one more thing our team does to help our sellers stand out.
Take a look at these statistics on the benefits of staging a home.
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
Be sure and ask Indigo Skye Group about our new “Virtual Staging” services!
Related article: Selling your house on your own could cost you…